Today’s look is Janis Joplin. I did her look because it’s very different from the other ones in this series. I really like the look. If you wanna see the picture that inspired me click here!
What you need:
- Foundation (as YSL Radiance Smoothing Foundation in No. 5)
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Matt skin toned eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box eyeshadow in No. 17)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eyeliner Pencil in 01 Onyx)
- Dark eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box eyeshadow in No. 30)
- Mascara (as Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara in 10 Noir)
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Nude lipstick
- Optional: natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
I like the look on me. How about you? Too much black?
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!