Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dead Icons: Elizabeth Taylor



Hey guys,

Since I can’t work on my final paper right now – which is really bad – I wanted to upload a new Icons look. So I think this time I might be done with the whole series a little earlier but that’s ok.

Today it’s all about Elizabeth Taylor. It’s a little more than a year since she died and many girls were really sad about it. As most of these ladies she lived a life of ups and downs and Wikipedia claims that she was married eight times – which is impressive. :D 


I think her most famous role was Cleopatra and I am thinking about doing an inspired look at the end of this series… We’ll see. I think Liz was very versatile (can you say that about a human? xD) and beautiful. So here’s the look that inspired me.



What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Matt skin toned eyeshadow
  • Darker beige eyeshadow
  • Matt black eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • White eyeliner pencil
  • Optional: Outer corner lashes (as Ardell No. 305)
  • Foundation
  • Crème bronzer (as Bobbi Brown Blush Stick in Suede)
  • Contour color
  • Highlighting powder
  • Red lipliner
  • Red lipstick
  • Optional: Red lip gloss


Have a great week…

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here


1 comment:

  1. I'm still waitin g for the Thitney Houston look... :-) And if you haven't seen it already: I got a blog award for you! http://beautykrams.blogspot.de/2012/05/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete