You can’t get away with doing a series like this and not do an Amy Winehouse inspired look. So here we go. I think her look is way too extreme and intense to wear it in everyday life. You can obviously create a wing that is more dramatic.
I wanted to do a more wearable version because this is no Halloween tutorial. I also believe that Amy was way more beautiful before she started wearing her signature look. Here’s the picture that inspired me to do this look.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Skin tone colored eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
- Black eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Contour shade
- Neutral blush (as Benefit blush in Georgia)
- Peachy lip color (as OCC lip tar in Divine)
Hope you enjoyed this post!
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!