I uploaded the video that goes with the Anti Summer Look. As I said it was for a party and I also did my friends make-up for that night. She celebrated her birthday.
When I asked her what kind of look she wanted she showed me this one. I think it’s totally cute and nice for a summer night out. It’s not dark or smoky but still very eye catching and it looks fresh and fun.
This look is inspired by a similar look in the magazine of Douglas.de.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Two Faced Shadow Insurance)
- Optional: skin tone colored base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Turquoise base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in Turquoise Forever)
- Matt white eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek IDivine Acid Palette)
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Aqua eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek IDivine Acid Palette)
- Matt aqua eyeshadow
- Light blue eyeshadow
- Silver base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in )
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Optional: false lashes (as Red Cherry lashes No. XOS/CP)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Eyebrow powder
- Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
- Peachy blush (as Benefit blush in Georgia)
- Bronzer (as Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede)
- Pink lipliner (as Nyx Lipliner in Hot Pink)
- Soft pink lipstick
- Pink gloss
I hope you’ll have an occasion during the summer where you can try this look because it is really beautiful. :)
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!