Tuesday, April 24, 2012

To-Go Make-up: Springtime inspired Look




Hey guys,

This is a look I wore for Easter. I think it’s very spring inspired with all the colors and the little flower. You can see that I also wore several colors on my nails. I like that a lot.

The look is very simple, colorful and quick. I think anyone can do this. You don’t have to wear a bright lip with it and you can easily change up the colors you use.




What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Pastel pink eyeshadow
  • Pastel purple eyeshadow
  • Pastel blue eyeshadow
  • Vibrant pink eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Vibrant light blue eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Vibrant purple eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Dark green eyeshadow
  • Vibrant light green eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Vibrant yellow eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow
  • Dark bronzy eyeshadow
  • Vibrant orange eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Black liquid liner
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Metallic blue liquid eyeliner
  • Light silver liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Bronzer (as Bobbi Brown Blush Stick in Suede)
  • Pink lip color (as OCC lip tar in Anime)
  • Shimmery golden gloss or lipstick

You don’t have to apply more vibrant colors on top if you like the pastel look.

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment