Today’s look really means a lot to me. I decided to do Marlene Dietrich next though her make-up is quite similar to Marilyn Monroe. But still she is one of the women that I respect the most and I think she is just beautiful.
Her look is even more natural than the Marilyn one – except for the lips. I had so much fun doing this because it looked really funny and weird. You should try it out, too.
Click here for the inspiration picture.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Light matt eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No. 17)
- Peachy eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No. 19)
- Darker beige eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No. 25)
- Brown eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No.27)
- Eyebrow powder
- Contour shade (as Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede)
- Natural blush
- Red lipstick (as OCC lip tar in Reverb)
I can’t wait to show you the next look!
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!