Friday, April 13, 2012

Dead Icons: Marilyn Monroe


Hey guys,

Another late post but I hope I will be back on track by tomorrow. ^^ My internship has ended now but I have a lot of uni-stuff to do. :)

This is the first look of the new series which I call *Dead Icons*. I think it sounds a little weird but it’s just what I am trying to say. xD So basically it’s all about very famous women who unfortunately don’t live anymore. I decided to do some common ones and some that are probably not too famous on Youtube. This first one is very famous and popular so I don’t have to talk about it too much.

It’s Marilyn Monroe because for me she is the most inspiring woman in the world. I love the style of the 50s but still I don’t like this make-up on myself.

Inspiration picture: http://www.nndb.com/people/219/000022153/marilyn.jpg   


What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Natural light peachy eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow Nr. 18)
  • Matt light eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow Nr. 17)
  • Darker beige eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow Nr. 25)
  • Matt brown eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Bronzer)
  • Optional: shimmery beige eyeshadow (as Ponyhütchen Pigment in Arielle)
  • Gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
  • Mascara
  • Brow color
  • Foundation
  • Concealer
  • Bronzer (as Tarte Jewelry Box Bronzer)
  • Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Red lipliner
  • Red lipstick (as Mac lipstick in Kangarouge)
  • Red lipgloss

I really hope you like this series. I am so happy with it. :) Stay tuned for the next look!

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment