I had a really great day and I hope you’re all doing well. Today’s look is more 60s inspired than the other two ones of this series. It is the Hildegard Knef look. I think this is an awesome look but it doesn’t really suit my eye shape. It looks better on people with big eyes and fuller lips. But still I love it.
The inspiration picture is here but this really was her signature look.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Dark base (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Barista)
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Mid-tone grey eyeshadow
- Peachy eyeshadow
- Shimmery peachy eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- False lashes (as Red Cherry lashes No. 101)
- Optional: white eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Peachy blush
- Natural lipliner (as Nyx lipliner in Mauve)
- Nude lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 101)
I hope you like this look. It may not be perfect but I like it and I think it’s very inspiring. :)
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!