I hope you’re ready for the last video of this series. Next week there will be a new one and I am super excited. :D
This look is India and I have some Indian money which my mom brought from her vacation last year. ;) I think it looks so cool.
The look is smoky and bronzy but very warm. I don’t like that on my skin but I think on darker skin this looks just amazing. This look is quite Bollywood inspired. Here’s the picture: http://veg.ca/images/foodfair/bollywood.gif
What you need:
- Brown eyeshadow base (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Barista)
- Dark bronzy base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
- Orangy brown eyeshadow (as the one of the Estee Lauder Nightwaves Palette)
- Dark bronzy eyeshadow
- Lighter bronzy shimmer eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
- Optional: false lashes (as Ardell lashes called Babys)
- Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
- Red lipliner
- Dark red lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 141)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Bronze liquid eyeliner
- Silver liquid eyeliner (or rhinestones)
Ok, I am not too good in drawing things on my forehead. xD But I was really pissed at the end of the video… don’t know why.
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!