Sunday, April 1, 2012

Around the World: India



Hey guys,

I hope you’re ready for the last video of this series. Next week there will be a new one and I am super excited. :D

This look is India and I have some Indian money which my mom brought from her vacation last year. ;) I think it looks so cool.

The look is smoky and bronzy but very warm. I don’t like that on my skin but I think on darker skin this looks just amazing. This look is quite Bollywood inspired. Here’s the picture: http://veg.ca/images/foodfair/bollywood.gif

Hope you enjoy watching. I can’t wait to do more summer inspired looks now. ;)



What you need:
  • Brown eyeshadow base (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Barista)
  • Dark bronzy base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
  • Orangy brown eyeshadow (as the one of the Estee Lauder Nightwaves Palette)
  • Dark bronzy eyeshadow
  • Lighter bronzy shimmer eyeshadow
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as Ardell lashes called Babys)
  • Foundation
  • Bronzer
  • Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Red lipliner
  • Dark red lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 141)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Bronze liquid eyeliner
  • Silver liquid eyeliner (or rhinestones)

Ok, I am not too good in drawing things on my forehead. xD But I was really pissed at the end of the video… don’t know why.

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment