Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Anti Summer Look


Hey guys,

I am so fucking late with my posts. This video was prerecorded a while ago and I did this look for a summer party. It was still winter so I decided to pair my summer outfit with a winter make-up – dark and dramatic.

I fell in love with the purple lashes and just wanted to do a really outraging look with them. You can achieve the lipcolor much easier than I did. And you can wear a neutral color with the eyes if you don’t want to scare people! :D




What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Bronzy base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in On And On Bronze)
  • Blue or teal base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in Turquoise Forever)
  • Dark shimmery grey eyeshadow
  • Darker grey eyeshadow
  • Shimmery blue eyeshadow
  • Shimmery gold or brown eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Silver base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in Eternal Silver)
  • Pink-purple-white duochrome eyeshadow
  • Black liquid liner
  • Mascara
  • Optional: Dramatic purple lashes
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Bronzer
  • Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Peachy blush (as Benefit blush in Georgia)
  • Purple lipstick (as a mixture of OCC liptar in Katricia and Kiko lipstick in 37)
  • Purple lipgloss (as Benefit lipgloss in Wild Child)

I had so much fun with this look. Next week I will upload the matching summer look that I did on my best friend for this evening. :)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment