I am so fucking late with my posts. This video was prerecorded a while ago and I did this look for a summer party. It was still winter so I decided to pair my summer outfit with a winter make-up – dark and dramatic.
I fell in love with the purple lashes and just wanted to do a really outraging look with them. You can achieve the lipcolor much easier than I did. And you can wear a neutral color with the eyes if you don’t want to scare people! :D
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Bronzy base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in On And On Bronze)
- Blue or teal base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in Turquoise Forever)
- Dark shimmery grey eyeshadow
- Darker grey eyeshadow
- Shimmery blue eyeshadow
- Shimmery gold or brown eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Silver base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in Eternal Silver)
- Pink-purple-white duochrome eyeshadow
- Black liquid liner
- Optional: Dramatic purple lashes
- Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
- Peachy blush (as Benefit blush in Georgia)
- Purple lipstick (as a mixture of OCC liptar in Katricia and Kiko lipstick in 37)
- Purple lipgloss (as Benefit lipgloss in Wild Child)
I had so much fun with this look. Next week I will upload the matching summer look that I did on my best friend for this evening. :)
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!