Today I wanna share a look I uploaded to Youtube days ago. It’s inspired by Nicky Hilton and I will put you the link here.
I saw the look in a magazine and since I really like Paris Hilton and I totally love golden eyeshadow I thought it would be a good video. :D This video was recorded a while back since I don’t have time to record right now. The light is quite bad in the beginning but I hope it’s ok.
I thought this look was so classy and chic that you can totally wear that for Prom or anything similar but even for a night out. Of course you don’t have to wear falsies with it; this will really tone it down. :D
What you need:
- Something to wetten the pigments (as Mac Fix+)
- Light golden pigment
- Golden eyeshadow (Kron eyeshadow in Zeus or Hera :D)
- Brown base (as Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist)
- Brown eyeshadow (Kron eyeshadow in Zeus or Hera :D)
- Darker brown eyeshadow
- Optionel: Matt highlight eyeshadow
- White base (Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Optional: false lashes (as Red Cherry lashes No. 12)
- Natural blush
- Pink lipgloss
I look a little bit exhausted in the video because of the lashes. :D I was really disappointed but my eyes only like half lashes…
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!