Friday, March 9, 2012

To-Go Make-up: Nicky Hilton


Hey guys,

Today I wanna share a look I uploaded to Youtube days ago. It’s inspired by Nicky Hilton and I will put you the link here.

I saw the look in a magazine and since I really like Paris Hilton and I totally love golden eyeshadow I thought it would be a good video. :D This video was recorded a while back since I don’t have time to record right now. The light is quite bad in the beginning but I hope it’s ok.

I thought this look was so classy and chic that you can totally wear that for Prom or anything similar but even for a night out. Of course you don’t have to wear falsies with it; this will really tone it down. :D



What you need:
  • Something to wetten the pigments (as Mac Fix+)
  • Light golden pigment
  • Golden eyeshadow (Kron eyeshadow in Zeus or Hera :D)
  • Brown base (as Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist)
  • Brown eyeshadow (Kron eyeshadow in Zeus or Hera :D)
  • Darker brown eyeshadow
  • Optionel: Matt highlight eyeshadow
  • White base (Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as Red Cherry lashes No. 12)
  • Foundation
  • Bronzer
  • Natural blush
  • Pink lipgloss

I look a little bit exhausted in the video because of the lashes. :D I was really disappointed but my eyes only like half lashes…

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment