Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Purchase of the Month: November and December



Me wearing all the products...
Hey guys,

Super late post about my November and December purchases. Still I wanted to share it because I love the stuff I got. You’ve probably seen it in many many videos because I love it so much.

What I got:
  • Astor Nailpolish in an untitled peach color with scent: The color is so great for summer and spring. I can’t wait for my internship to be over so I can wear bright spring colors on my nails again. The scent is really nice, too, and fades away after 2 days or so. All in all: for the small price a great product!
  • Estée Lauder Eye Must Haves: The set includes a small version of the Double Wear Stay in Place Eyeliner in Onyx which is somewhat black or dark grey and the Sumptuous Mascara which is my all-time favorite mascara ever! I don’t like the liner too much though. Still it was a great deal to try these out and even the small liner version will last forever. :)
  • Mac Paint Pot in Painterly: I always wanted to have it and now it’s mine. I used it ever since and you may have seen it in thousands of videos. Huge love of mine, I can never live without it again. :)
  • Mac Dazzleglass in Pleasure Principle: Amazing color – and I don’t even like liglosses. This one is just beautiful. I am so happy with it. I love that slightly sticky consistency but I know many people don’t. If you’re one of them stay away from this thing. ;)
  • Mac Dazzlesphere Mini Nail Lacquer Kit: includes the colors: Dark Angel, Style Tip, Much Adored and Mistletoe. I bought it because of Mistletoe but I also love Style Tip and Much Adored. I will not keep the Dark Angel, it is just noch my color and it’s not as good as the other ones. The quality is amazing and I love these polishes. They stay on forever and I prefer them to OPI polishes!

I hope that was interesting and maybe you can get this Christmas stuff on Ebay still if you’re interested. Have an awesome day! :)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment