Saturday, March 24, 2012

To-Go Make-up: 1x1 Tag - Turquoise and Bronze



Hey guys,

I was tagged again by Beautykrams. This time it is such a cool tag so let me tell you about it. Basically one blogger or youtuber tags the other one and tells him or her what two colors should be used for the next look. So for example: Beautykrams tagged me to do bronze and turquoise after she was tagged to do red and brown.

I think this is so fun and I tagged Mika and I retagged Beautykrams. If you wanna do this tag, too, and no one tagged you yet, try the colors silver and purple. :) And please let me know if you did so.

Anything else is said in the video!



What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Bronzy base (Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in On and on Bronze)
  • Bronzy eyeshadow with golden shimmer
  • Darker bronzy eyeshadow
  • Teal base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Turquoise Forever)
  • Blue or teal eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Darker blue eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Blue eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Foundation
  • Concealer
  • Natural bronzy blush
  • Shimmery lipgloss (as Mac Dazzleglass in Pleasure Principle)

I am in love. My favorite look for this Month! Perfect summer and spring look. :) Thx so much for picking these colors for me. <3

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!

If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment