Again a super late post because I have no time to write something after I uploaded a video. But there are only two more weeks to go. :D This video is about another *part* of the world. But it’s not really one part, it’s more inspired by the different Native cultures that exist or existed or were mainly destroyed.
So I wanted to do something very earthy and neutral and use darker tones. Also I wanted to use some geometrical forms and stuff. I hope you like it.
What you need:
- Skintoned eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Red base color (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Primer Palette)
- Red eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild palette “Enter a new Realm”)
- Black eyeshadow (as the one of the Wet n Wild palette “Enter a new Realm”)
- Bronzy matt eyeshadow
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Optional: false lashes (as Ardell lashes in 305)
- Bronzer (as Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede)
- Blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
- Dark green eyeshadow
- Brown eyeshadow
- Bronzy lipstick
Ok, done. ^^ I didn’t like it too much but ok. ^^
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!