I will post another look today because I have a day off. :D I really wanted to upload this one today because I am really late again. So day off is just perfect. :D
This look is not as fancy as the other ones of the Around the World Series because I thought there should be something wearable, too. For me Asian make-up is always wearable and I think soft make-up just looks best on Asian girls. :) So I really hope you like this look.
I loooove this color of the Tarte Box, it is so pretty. I think I never really used it before but I love it. ^^ Ok, enough of me talking…
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Pink base (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Primer Palette)
- Pink matt eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No.21)
- Shimmery peach eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No.5)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Optional: outer corner false lashes
- Pink lipgloss (as Benefit lipgloss in Wild Child)
I feel like this look is a little boring. But I don’t know… ^^
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!