Sunday, March 25, 2012

Around the World: Arabia and Egypt



Hey guys,

I am so sorry that I upload stuff so fast.:D But I really wanted to get this series finished this month and start the spring with a new one. :) So there will be one more look next week.

This look is Arab inspired. I know that there are thousands of videos about it so I made a very short and easy video about it. The liner is more Egypt inspired which I personally prefer. :) Hope you enjoy!



What you need:
  • Bronzy base (Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in On and on Bronze)
  • Bronzy eyeshadow (more cool toned)
  • Darker bronzy eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
  • White shimmery eyeshadow
  • Dark shimmery eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: False lashes
  • Foundation
  • Concealer
  • Bronzy blush
  • Optional: Purple lip color (as Kiko Lipstick in 37)

I hope you have great weather as well. This is so good for my soul. xD

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment