We went to the cinema yesterday and watched In Time which is such an incredible movie. I saw the trailer and I instantly wanted to see it. Well, I know I am quite late with it but I though wanted to do the look Amanda Seyfried in wearing in the movie.
Her look is kind of smudged purples and reds and very smoky and absolutely not perfect. Still it looks so beautiful on her and goes so well with the character of Sylvia who is the daughter of a rich man but doesn’t want to live the perfect life that was planned for her.
I love the movie so much so please check it out if you haven’t seen it already. :D You'll find my inspiration picture here.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Reddish base (Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
- Brown eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. )
- Dark berry eyeshadow
- Dark purple eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. )
- Black eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. )
- Peachy eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. )
- Matte highlighting eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. )
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Optional: false eyelashes
- Natural blush
- Peachy lip color
- *missing names and numbers will be added tomorrow*
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new toilet! :)
Wanna know what that is: Click here!