Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blog Award No. 1

Hey guys,

a few days ago I received my first Blog Award. I can't really explain what it is but it seems to be really famous around German beauty bloggers. :D I personally don't really know what it's big aim is, it's more like a chain letter...

So this is what it looks like:


So again I got it from Beautykrams which is one of my favorite German blogs. :)

What I am supposed to do now is write 7 things most people don't know about me. I think this is really funny - and that's the reason why I wanted to do this post. :D

1 - My favorite animal of all time is the squid. I love these animals since I had to do a presentation about them in 7th grade. :D

2 - When I first met my boyfriend I hated him. It was the birthday party of my best friend, he made me drunk and stole my phone number. My best friend annoyed me so much that I finally agreed to go on a date with him. Now I don't even know how life without him worked. :D

3 - My favorite computer game is Sims 3. Though I have so much stuff to do I always find some time to play with my families. :D 

4 - I once had a pink bath robe but I had to hand it over to the cat. She totally fell in love with it and wherever it is the cat is, too. xD When I dare wearing it I have to live with the cat laying on me the whole time.

5 - My biggest fear is to have breast cancer one day. I feel like I am very weak and I wouldn't find the will to survive it. It's the most horrible thing in the world, I believe...

6 - I am planning to do a cooking channel as soon as my Bachelor is over. I love cooking and baking and I wanna do it more often when I have a little bit more time. I just don't know whether to do it in German or English.... :/

7 - I have a brother and a sister. I haven't seen them in three years. My brother has his first day of school this year and I think I would be proud of him. Sometimes I wish I could just visit him and say hi - but then I know that would be ridiculous... He doesn't know me. xD

Ok, so I don't wanna be unfair and I will announce three blogs that should do this award-tell 7 things about you-thing. :) (I am supposed to do 15! o0)

So first, as always, my best friend on daskaminzimmer (our German book blog)!
Then I would love to read these 7 things on LivingInARealDream by Mika. :)
Finally there is Minky's BeautyCorner.

I hope you're all doing well and you're having a great day. I need to go back to work now. :D

See you sooooon!

If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new toilet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment