Sunday, February 19, 2012

Around the World: South America



Hey guys,

I wanted to show you a nice tropical look today because I did the South American look. The inspiration for it was the Carnival which is always very colorful and fun. I like it so much.

I also tried the Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow in Turquoise Forever for the first time. I really like it but I have to say that it did crease on me.
 What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Turquoise base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Turquoise Forever)
  • Shimmery light blue eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek IDivine Acid Palette)
  • Shimmery dark blue eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek IDivine Acid Palette)
  • White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Bright orange eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek IDivine Acid Palette)
  • Bright berry eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek IDivine Acid Palette)
  • Bright yellow eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek IDivine Acid Palette)
  • Midtone Orange eyeshadow
  • Pink/white duochrome eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • White highlighting eyeshadow
  • Black liquid liner
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Bronzer
  • Bronzy blush
  • Red lipliner
  • Red lipstick (as Kiko matte lipstick in 288)

I think this is a very nice look. I enjoyed it so much. :D

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new toilet! :)

Wanna know what that is: Click here

2 comments:

  1. this is a fresh and cute look... perfect for a hot summer night :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you have to be careful so it doesn't melt away. ;)

      Delete