Friday, February 24, 2012

Around the World: Australia


Hey guys,

We recently saw some documentation about Australia and especially New Zealand and I fell in love with all the parrots and funny colorful birds. So I did a little bit of research and decided to mainly incorporate the famous Kookaburra and parrots in this look. Another thing that really inspired me was the color of Eucalyptus flowers. So I threw it all together and there was this look.

I rediscovered these lashes and will soon do another tutorial with them. They are just so fancy. :D

What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Light champagne eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No. 17)
  • Darker champagne eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No. 25)
  • Dark brown eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No. 26)
  • Peachy pink eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No. 21)
  • Something to wetten the pigments (as Ponyhütchen Line it!)
  • Golden pigment
  • Pink pigment
  • Red pigment
  • Purple pigment
  • Blue pigment (as Ponyhütchen pigment in Ahoi Sailor!)
  • Green pigment
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: fancy false lashes
  • Foundation
  • Bronzer
  • Peachy blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Orangey blush
  • Coral lipstick (I mixed OCC liptars in Divine and Anime, but didn’t like the color too much)
  • Orangey lipgloss

Whenever I see these lashes I think: One day I will fly away. :D

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new toilet! :)

Wanna know what that is: Click here

Scary face! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment