Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Around the World: Africa




Hey guys,

Though I have a horrible exam coming up I really wanted to share this video. It was actually recorded second but then I wanted to upload the Arctic on earlier because of the weather. ;)

I really like the colors that I used. It brings in some warmth into our -10° Celsius world. :D Basically I am freezing all the time. ;)

It’s mainly inspired by desert and safari colors which are beiges, greens and browns. The black smoky liner isn’t a must but I feel like it gives the look a little bit more of something. ;)



What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
  • Beige base color (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Primer Palette)
  • Shimmery beige eyeshadow
  • Green base color (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Primer Palette)
  • Green eyeshadow
  • Brown base color (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Primer Palette)
  • Safari green eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Deeper chocolaty brown eyeshadow (as the one of the NYX palette)
  • Dark dark brown eyeshadow
  • Soft brown eyeshadow
  • White eyeshadow base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Shimmery golden highlighting eyeshadow
  • Dark eyebrow powder
  • Shimmery black liner (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Slate)
  • Black eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Natural blush
  • Brownish lipliner (as Nyx Long Lipliner in Natural)
  • Natural lipstick (as Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation)


So that’s it. These were the Around the World videos I prerecorded. :D I hope I can record some more without problems…
   
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new toilet! :)


1 comment:

  1. hey, that's a great look. i like the colors too. the green and the gold shimmer... and in combination with the necklace very authentic. well done! :D

    ReplyDelete