Happy New Year. Right now it’s all a little bit confusing because I am moving in with my boyfriend, we had to move the cat yesterday and it’s all new and I forgot to take my make-up with me. So I hope I will get something done this week (new series?) and luckily I prerecorded two videos.
This post is really special, because I won another give-away with a really cool prize. Unfortunately I can’t take more pictures of it but if you watch the video you’ll see how it looks like. So I won a Catrice Limited Edition box of the New York Collection (Eye and cheek palette) and there are 6 beautiful mainly shimmery eyeshadows and 2 gorgeous blushes. Swatches will be shown in the video, but these are all the colors:
Of course I couldn’t wait to try it out and created this look using the palette! Hope you enjoy watching.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girl friendly)
- Shimmery berry eyeshadow (as Catrice Soho)
- Matt berry eyeshadow (as Catrice Rockefeller Center)
- Darker shimmery eyeshadow (as Catrice Wall Street)
- Shimmery white highlight color (as Catrice Time Square)
- Shimmery green eyeshadow (as Catrice Central Park)
- Shimmery blue eyeshadow (as Catrice Brooklyn Bridge)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Bronzer (as Bobbi Brown Blush Stick in Suede)
- Berry blush (as Catrice Broadway)
- Soft pinkish highlighter
- Berry lipstick
- Optional: clear gloss
Of course I wanna thank Sandra for this great give-away. There were two other great prizes and I hope the other two winners enjoy their stuff as much as I do. :) Please go and check out her blog, it’s German but she’s so adorable.
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam
Take care, bye!
If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new toilet! :)