Sunday, January 29, 2012

To-Go Make-up: The Golden Globe look


Hey guys,

This is a look that is inspired by a few pretty girls and women at the Golden Globes this year. You’ll find many of these in this gallery.

I think it’s a timeless, affordable, quick and easy everyday look. I think anybody can do that without a problem. I really like this kind of very natural but perfect look. It’s all about emphasizing what you have and still looking like you don’t wear make-up at all.

I think this looks flattering on everybody especially for job interviews, every day at work or school or a romantic date when you don’t wanna look overdone. :) Hope you enjoy.
 


 
What you need:

  • Foundation
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Powder or a skin tone colored eyeshadow
  • Brown eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Natural colored blush (as Mac Blushcréme in Ladyblush)
  • Optional: Bronzer
  • Pink lipstick
  • Pink lipgloss

I really love this nude natural look and I liked wearing it a lot. I think my boyfriend liked it, too. ;)
   
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!


If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new toilet! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment