Friday, January 27, 2012

Around the World: Europe


 Hey guys,

Finally my laptop feels better and I can force him to edit videos again. ;) I wanted to start with this video because it is the first one of the new series. I recorded videos as always so I have many prerecorded and I’ll try to come back to schedule as soon as possible.

So the name of the new series is *Around the World* and I wanna do some looks inspired by nature and culture of different parts of the world. :) I didn’t wanna do like the classic things like Arab Make-up and Tropical colors and I hope you’ll like that.

So the first look is Europe just because I know the most things about it. The look is mainly inspired by the nature because other than that all the countries of Europe have little in common. :D Basically there were many forests and animals like bears, wolves, foxes and many others around here. Nowadays all that is gone. Something that now connects all the different countries is the EU with its blue flag which I also tried to get into the look. :)



What you need:
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Green base
  • Forest green eyeshadow (as the one of the Estee Lauder Nightwaves palette)
  • Shimmery dark green eyeshadow
  • Orangey brown eyeshadow (as the one of the Estee Lauder Nightwaves palette)
  • Black eyeshadow (as the one of the Estee Lauder Nightwaves palette)
  • White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Shimmery highlight color
  • Dark blue eyeshadow (as the one of the Estee Lauder Nightwaves palette)
  • Shimmery blue eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Highlighting cream shadow
  • Pinkish white shimmery eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Bronzer
  • (Strong pink blush
  • Pink lipliner (as Nyx Lipliner in Hot Pink)
  • Pink lipstick)
  • Optional: Nude gloss and natural blush
   
Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

I wouldn’t say that this look is over the top pretty but I really like the eyes. :) Tell me what you think. ;)

Take care, bye!


 
If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new toilet! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment