There might be a little bit too much talking in the beginning of that video. I just felt like I need to mention it again because some people maybe got my intentions wrong. :) It’s not that I feel hurt or something, just wanted to make my point clear. ;)
The look is really classy I think, many people did similar looks already. But that’s not important to me. ;) If you always try to think of something brand new you’ll never do anything. I wanted to try this technique I saw with the lash glue. It feels kinda weird, I must say. You shouldn’t blink when you apply your glitter because otherwise the glue is not even anymore and it will create some weird lines. But other than that I really liked it, the glitter stayed put quite nicely throughout the day.
Of course you can also try to apply the glitter wet or use whatever other technique you have. I was thinking about doing a glitter 101 video maybe, if anyone is interested. A friend of mine requested it. I’ll have to think about it. :D
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Two Faced Shadow Insurance)
- White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Light champagne eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No. 17)
- Grey eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No.27)
- Black eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No.30)
- Eyelash glue (as Duo Adhesive)
- White cosmetic glitter
- Brown eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
- False Lashes (as Red Cherry Lashes in Nr. 47)
- Foundation (as YSL Teint Eclat de Soie in No. 5)
- Contour color (as Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede)
- Natural colored blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
- Red lipstick (as a mixture of OCC liptar in Reverb and a true red lipstick)
- Clear gloss
This is a long video and a massive dramatic look but I enjoyed doing it. Enjoy your Christmas parties!
Take care, bye!
If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new toilet! :)