Sunday, December 11, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Snow Flake [Christmas]




Hey guys,

There might be a little bit too much talking in the beginning of that video. I just felt like I need to mention it again because some people maybe got my intentions wrong. :) It’s not that I feel hurt or something, just wanted to make my point clear. ;)

The look is really classy I think, many people did similar looks already. But that’s not important to me. ;) If you always try to think of something brand new you’ll never do anything. I wanted to try this technique I saw with the lash glue. It feels kinda weird, I must say. You shouldn’t blink when you apply your glitter because otherwise the glue is not even anymore and it will create some weird lines. But other than that I really liked it, the glitter stayed put quite nicely throughout the day.

Of course you can also try to apply the glitter wet or use whatever other technique you have. I was thinking about doing a glitter 101 video maybe, if anyone is interested. A friend of mine requested it. I’ll have to think about it. :D



What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Two Faced Shadow Insurance)
  • White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Light champagne eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No. 17)
  • Grey eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No.27)
  • Black eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No.30)
  • Eyelash glue (as Duo Adhesive)
  • White cosmetic glitter
  • Brown eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
  • Mascara
  • False Lashes (as Red Cherry Lashes in Nr. 47)
  • Concealer
  • Foundation (as YSL Teint Eclat de Soie in No. 5)
  • Contour color (as Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede)
  • Natural colored blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Red lipstick (as a mixture of OCC liptar in Reverb and a true red lipstick)
  • Clear gloss


This is a long video and a massive dramatic look but I enjoyed doing it. Enjoy your Christmas parties!
                                                                                                                                                               

Take care, bye!



If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new toilet! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment