Thursday, December 1, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Poinsettia [Christmas]



Hey guys, 

I really need to do this post. The video has been up in the beginning of the week but I didn't have any time to write this post. I am sorry. In the Christmas Challenge post there is the reason why. But now I am in a hurry again because my boyfriend is waiting with some food. :D

I did the first look of the Christmas series and this was the poinsettia. If you don't know what this is: It's a plant we always have around Christmas. Fortunately I recorded this as the first video right when I got my miniplant (I love these mini things) because a few days later my cat decided to eat it. So now it's close to dead and I am so disappointed that the kitty did this. :/

The main colors of these plants are red and green, which is a difficult combination for eyeshadows. Though I wanted to try it and I really like the results. It's a quite dramatic look but great for any kind of a fancy Christmas party.



What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girl Friendly)
  • Green eyeliner pencil
  • Red Pigment (as Ponyhütchen Pigment in *I can't read the name!* ^^)
  • Mac Fix+ or water
  • Red eyeshadow
  • Shimmery dark green eyeshadow
  • Shimmery dark grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Golden glitter (as Mac Reflects Antigue Gold)
  • Light green shimmery highlight color
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Powder
  • Bronzer and Highlighter (as the ones of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
  • Peachy blush
  • Natural colored lipliner
  • Nude lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 101)


I hope you like this look and I am so sorry that the video has been up so long already!

Have a great day, bye!

If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new scratching post! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment