I really need to do this post. The video has been up in the beginning of the week but I didn't have any time to write this post. I am sorry. In the Christmas Challenge post there is the reason why. But now I am in a hurry again because my boyfriend is waiting with some food. :D
I did the first look of the Christmas series and this was the poinsettia. If you don't know what this is: It's a plant we always have around Christmas. Fortunately I recorded this as the first video right when I got my miniplant (I love these mini things) because a few days later my cat decided to eat it. So now it's close to dead and I am so disappointed that the kitty did this. :/
The main colors of these plants are red and green, which is a difficult combination for eyeshadows. Though I wanted to try it and I really like the results. It's a quite dramatic look but great for any kind of a fancy Christmas party.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girl Friendly)
- Green eyeliner pencil
- Red Pigment (as Ponyhütchen Pigment in *I can't read the name!* ^^)
- Mac Fix+ or water
- Red eyeshadow
- Shimmery dark green eyeshadow
- Shimmery dark grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Golden glitter (as Mac Reflects Antigue Gold)
- Light green shimmery highlight color
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Bronzer and Highlighter (as the ones of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
- Peachy blush
- Natural colored lipliner
- Nude lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 101)
I hope you like this look and I am so sorry that the video has been up so long already!
Have a great day, bye!
If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new scratching post! :)