Yaaaay, Youtube finally managed to get my video up. ;) So here’s my New Year’s Eve look for you. I know it’s nothing super special but I really like this simple looks for events. Because I am always afraid that the look turns out wrong if I try something special.
But the eye catching thing about this look is the liner. I was not sure what I would do with it and decided to do a dotted liner. I used some silver on a shimmery black liquid liner. I think it looks really good with most dark looks and is perfect for New Year’s Eve. :)
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- White shimmery base (as Sleek IDivine Primer palette - Moonshine)
- Silver shimmery base (as Sleek IDivine Primer palette – Hot wired!)
- Shimmery white eyeshadow (as Zoeva Metallic Stones palette)
- Dark shimmery grey eyeshadow (as Zoeva Metallic Stones palette)
- Warm brown eyeshadow
- Matt white eyeshadow
- Black shimmery base (as Sleek IDivine Primer palette – Money honey)
- Shimmery black liquid eyeliner
- Silver liquid eyeliner
- Optional: false lashes (as Red Cherry No. 12)
- Bronzer (as Bobbi Brown Blush Stick in Suede)
- Pink blush
- Orange based red lipliner
- Orange red lipstick
- Shimmery silver lipgloss (as Mac Dazzleglass in Pleasure Principle)
I hope you’re having a great New Year and enjoy all the happy and sad hours of it. Life is so precious, so don’t waste it. :) Hope to see you next year!
Take care, bye!
If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new toilet! :)