Christmas is coming so soon. I watched some great Christmas movies and baked some cookies with my boyfriend and the only thing missing is a Christmas tree. :D So I don’t wanna have one as long as there are no kids, but there’s nothing that can keep me from having some “Christmas tree” in my face. ;)
So I wanted to do a really simple quick look like a green smoky eye. I really like that a lot. Of course you could do way more fancy stuff with ornaments or whatsoever. :D The face is also really simple, nothing to dramatic. But I think this look is still festive enough for a Christmas party.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Light green shimmery eyeshadow
- Darker green shimmery eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No. 16)
- Optional: Dark green eyeshadow
- Dark green eyeshadow with golden shimmer
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Green eyeliner pencil
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black gel or liquid eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
- Optional: False lashes (as Kiko Lashes in )
- Bronzer (Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede)
- Orangey blush
- Neutral lipliner (Nyx Lipliner in Mauve)
- Nude lipstick (as Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Carnation)
I just wanted to mention that I saw a Pixiwoo video lately about hooded eyes (which is totally what I have ;)) and I think this look is really good for this kind of an eye shape. :)
Take care, bye!
Watch the video to hear more about this button, and don't forget to click once!