Tuesday, December 20, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Christmas Tree [Christmas]




Hey guys,

Christmas is coming so soon. I watched some great Christmas movies and baked some cookies with my boyfriend and the only thing missing is a Christmas tree. :D So I don’t wanna have one as long as there are no kids, but there’s nothing that can keep me from having some “Christmas tree” in my face. ;)

So I wanted to do a really simple quick look like a green smoky eye. I really like that a lot. Of course you could do way more fancy stuff with ornaments or whatsoever. :D The face is also really simple, nothing to dramatic. But I think this look is still festive enough for a Christmas party. 



What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Light green shimmery eyeshadow
  • Darker green shimmery eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No. 16)
  • Optional: Dark green eyeshadow
  • Dark green eyeshadow with golden shimmer
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Green eyeliner pencil
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black gel or liquid eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: False lashes (as Kiko Lashes in )
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Bronzer (Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede)
  • Orangey blush
  • Neutral lipliner (Nyx Lipliner in Mauve)
  • Nude lipstick (as Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Carnation)


I just wanted to mention that I saw a Pixiwoo video lately about hooded eyes (which is totally what I have ;)) and I think this look is really good for this kind of an eye shape. :)
                                                                                                                                                               

Take care, bye!


Watch the video to hear more about this button, and don't forget to click once!


1 comment:

  1. simple and beautiful. i like the green shimmer and of course the lashes :)

    ReplyDelete