I really like this look. I was so glad that I found the perfect golden eyeshadow for this kind of a candle inspired look. Candles are the nicest thing to have around Christmas if you don’t own a chimney.
I wanted to use mainly golden colors so that the look is really shimmery and glowy and doesn’t look too ill (because using many reds and oranges can do that). I added a little bit of plum in the outer corner to deepen it up. I really loved this look.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Two Faced Shadow Insurance)
- Midtone orange eyeshadow
- Rusty red eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No. 15)
- Golden eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No. 10)
- Red pigment
- Dark plumy eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black gel or liquid eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
- Matt skintone highlight eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No.17)
- Bronzer (as Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede)
- Reddish Blush (as Mac Powderblush in Frankly Scarlett)
- Highlight color (as the one of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
- Red lip stain or tinted lip balm
Hope you like these Christmas looks!
Take care, bye!
If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new scratching post! :)