Tuesday, December 27, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Angel [Christmas]




Hey guys,

This is a late entry for a video I posted before Christmas. It was really stressful and I didn’t have time to write this post. But now the holidays are over and I’m looking forward to life getting normal again. ;)

I wanted to create another really wearable Christmas look with white and golden colors. I really like this soft make-up. You can wear red lips with it if it’s not fierce enough for you. :)



What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Two Faced Shadow Insurance)
  • White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow (I used it wet)
  • Warm golden eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No. 10)
  • Coppery eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No.15)
  • Cold golden eyeshadow
  • Matt highlight color (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No.17)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Bronzer (as Bobbi Brown Cream Blush Stick in Suede)
  • Berry red blush
  • Pale pink lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 129)
  • Shimmery lipgloss (as Mac Dazzleglass in Pleasure Principle)

I hope you had a great time with your family. I had but it’s not really over – we will spend today and New Year’s Eve with the parents of my boyfriend and tomorrow with my Granny. :D
Are you looking forward to New Year’s Eve?
                                                                                                                                                               

Take care, bye!



If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new toilet! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment