Thursday, December 8, 2011

Line it! Soft and smoky Eyeliner



Hey guys,

Today’s look is just really simple. I wanted to do that on a friend because I feel like I’ve done it on myself like a thousand times now. But unfortunately I couldn’t find nobody for this look and I really wanted to share you this new wet ‘n’ wild palette I got. :) So I kinda combined the two and did this look.

I really liked the color pay-off of the silver color. It’s definitely one of my favorite shades of silver. The black was ok, too. :) Don’t care about my hair… :(



What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Silver eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Bronzer
  • Peachy blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Silver lipgloss (as Mac Dazzleglass in Pleasure Principle)

I’m sorry this is just a very short look. :) But there will be something special in a few minutes!
                                                                                                                                                               

Take care, bye!



If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new toilet! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment