I wanted to do this fun liner look I saw last year somewhere. :) I think it’s really fun and not as dramatic as the other looks are.
I didn’t do too much with the lid but if you want it more dramatic, go ahead, do it, will look great, too. :) It always depends on what white eyeliner you have. Mine wasn’t too opaque so using a dark color underneath wouldn’t have worked too well.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- White eyeshadow
- Silver shimmery eyeshadow
- Rosy pink eyeshadow
- White eyeliner (gel, liquid or pencil) (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Red eyeliner (gel, liquid)
- Red eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Bronzer (as Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede)
- Pink blush
- Pink lipliner
- Lavender lipstick
- Pink lipgloss
So hope you enjoyed watching. :)
Take care, bye!
If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new toilet! :)