Saturday, November 19, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Nicole Richie


Hey guys,

Again I wanted to do a celebrity inspired look before I totally fall into the Christmas tutorial marsh. :D This is another look I saw in the same magazine where the Kim Kardashian look was published. I really like it and I think it looks so great on her. The purple really makes her brown-green eyes pop.

I recorded two different versions because I couldn’t decide which one is better and maybe this helps you to see that you do not need the exact products that other people may use. :) Still I love the lips on her, not so much on me. It doesn’t go too well with my skin tone. But that is ok, because I think there aren’t many people that are pale like me. ;) If you have a little bit of a tan this lip color will look gorgeous.



What you need:
Version 1:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
  • Light purple eyeshadow
  • More vibrant purple eyeshadow
  • Shimmery lighter purple eyeshadow (as the mid-tone purple of the Chanel Quad in 08 Vanités)
  • Shimmery darker purple eyeshadow (as the dark purple of the Chanel Quad in 08 Vanités)
  • Shimmery pink glitter eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes
  • Matte highlighting eyeshadow

Version 2:
  • Mac Fix+ or water
  • Dark purple pigment (as About Face Cosmetics Pigment in No Scruple)
  • Lighter shimmery purple pigment (as Ponyhütchen Pigment in Misfit)
  • Shimmery pink glitter eyeshadow
  • Shimmery lighter purple eyeshadow (as the mid-tone purple of the Chanel Quad in 08 Vanités)
  • Shimmery darker purple eyeshadow (as the dark purple of the Chanel Quad in 08 Vanités)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes
  • Matte highlighting eyeshadow

Face:
  • Tinted moisturizer
  • Concealer
  • Bronzer (as the one of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
  • Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Peachy-pink lipstick (as a mixture of OCC lip tars in Divine and Anime)

Which version do you prefer?
                                                                                                                                                               


Take care, bye!



If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new scratching post! :)

 Perfect Make-up. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment