Sunday, November 13, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Kim Kardashian



Hey guys,

How are you? Today’s look is celebrity inspired as you may have seen from the title. I never wanted to do a look of Kin Kardashian, but this one was so nice and cute that I wanted to try it. You can even wear it with more black and darkness in the crease and though it is colorful it looks really glamorous.

As a fan of golden eyeshadow I had to try it and I like it so far. Hope you give it a go; I’ll try to show you the inspiration picture later today.


What you need:
  • Macs Fix+ or water
  • Golden eyeshadow (as Kiko Watereyeshadow in 01 Bright Lemon)
  • Dry golden eyeshadow
  • Olive green eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Darker olive green eyeshadow
  • Dark grey or black eyeshadow
  • Highlighting eyeshadow
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false eyelashes
  • Foundation
  • Concealer
  • Powder
  • Bronzer
  • Orange blush
  • Clear gloss or nude lipstick

I hope you like it. :)
                                                                                                                                                               

Take care, bye!



If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new scratching post! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment