How are you? Today’s look is celebrity inspired as you may have seen from the title. I never wanted to do a look of Kin Kardashian, but this one was so nice and cute that I wanted to try it. You can even wear it with more black and darkness in the crease and though it is colorful it looks really glamorous.
As a fan of golden eyeshadow I had to try it and I like it so far. Hope you give it a go; I’ll try to show you the inspiration picture later today.
What you need:
- Macs Fix+ or water
- Golden eyeshadow (as Kiko Watereyeshadow in 01 Bright Lemon)
- Dry golden eyeshadow
- Olive green eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
- Darker olive green eyeshadow
- Dark grey or black eyeshadow
- Highlighting eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Optional: false eyelashes
- Orange blush
- Clear gloss or nude lipstick
I hope you like it. :)
Take care, bye!
If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new scratching post! :)