Thursday, November 10, 2011

Line it! Double Eyeliner



Hey guys,

I am really tired today which has nothing to do with this look but I am in a whiny mood.

This look was created to show you the possibility of a double line, meaning one line on the top and one on the bottom lashes. I like this a lot but it’s also quite difficult because you have to get the angle right. I like to put some white in between these lines, but you don’t have to do that.

I will also link you another video where I did the same liner, which is slightly older. 



What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base
  • Dark purple or black base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Slate)
  • Dark green base
  • Vibrant purple eyeshadow
  • Darker purple eyeshadow
  • Really dark purple eyeshadow
  • Dark green eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • White eyeshadow
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation + Powder
  • Bronzer
  • Peachy blush
  • Nude lipgloss

So this is the older video I did:



I like the light green look more but these are just some ideas how to do it. :)


                                                                                                                                                               

Take care, bye!



If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new scratching post! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment