Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How to wear The show must go on! by OPI

Hey guys, 

I already did a similar post with Take the Stage and now I did like the same thing with another OPI polish and just wanted to share the pictures. I used a nice plum-purple color as a base coat, which looked like that. One coat was enought.


After that I applied one coat of The show must go on, which is a quite sheer nail polish, but very shimmery. The shimmer is somewhere inbetween pink and orange, depending on the light that hits it. Together it looked like that:

The flash of the camera definitely brought out the orange particles.


I think it's a really nice Christmas color. At least I was told it is. I love it so much. The shimmer is really opaque on this darker base and it looks really expensive and beautiful. 

I hope you give it a try if you own this nail polish. Have a beautiful day!

If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new scratching post! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment