Friday, October 14, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Minka Kelly


Hey guys,

I thought I’d do a nice and easy celebrity inspired look again. This one is a silver eye with a blue undertone and a bronzed face and natural glossy lips. I defined the eyes a little more with some black in the outer corner. I think it looks really nice on tanned skin but I also liked it on my with the black.


One thing I didn’t do is the eyebrows. Hers are really nice and defined, almost perfect. So if you wanna do the whole look you shouldn’t skip that.



What you need:
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Silver eyeshadow
  • Bluish silver eyeshadow
  • Teal silver eyeshadow
  • Optional: warm green eyeshadow
  • Darker silver eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Warm brown eyeshadow
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow
  • Optional: black eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Mascara
  • Foundation, concealer
  • Crème blush or even crème bronzer (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Optional: powder bronzer
  • Optional: Tanned lipstick or lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Mauve)
  • Tanned lipgloss


I hope you try this look out because it is really simple and very eye catching. My boyfriend liked it, too. ;)
                                                                                                                                                               

Take care, bye!


 I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


2 comments: