I thought I’d do a nice and easy celebrity inspired look again. This one is a silver eye with a blue undertone and a bronzed face and natural glossy lips. I defined the eyes a little more with some black in the outer corner. I think it looks really nice on tanned skin but I also liked it on my with the black.
You’ll find the picture of her here: http://www.cosmoty.de/star-looks/Minka-Kelly-Make-up-bei-der-Filmpremiere-von-The-Roomate/
One thing I didn’t do is the eyebrows. Hers are really nice and defined, almost perfect. So if you wanna do the whole look you shouldn’t skip that.
What you need:
- Black eyeliner pencil
- White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Silver eyeshadow
- Bluish silver eyeshadow
- Teal silver eyeshadow
- Optional: warm green eyeshadow
- Darker silver eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
- Warm brown eyeshadow
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow
- Optional: black eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
- Foundation, concealer
- Crème blush or even crème bronzer (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
- Optional: powder bronzer
- Optional: Tanned lipstick or lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Mauve)
- Tanned lipgloss
I hope you try this look out because it is really simple and very eye catching. My boyfriend liked it, too. ;)
Take care, bye!
I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)