Wanna see a nice Christmas or winter look? I found this picture by Estee Lauder somewhere around the internet. I think it’s a great look, combining cat eye and snowy eyes. It’s not too dark, so the lips can really show up. The skin is really soft and perfect, but no blush or anything. I am not a huge fan of blush in the winter because of the cold. I always look kind of frozen when I wear blush in the winter. ;)
You can look at the original picture here: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MkEOLDjQvTA/ThwaGgHQvCI/AAAAAAAAB5w/wr3-K_QD4SA/s1600/Estee-Lauder-The-Pure-Color-Modern-Mercury-Collection-for-Fall-2011-promo.jpg
This look is true awesomeness. Enjoy watching. :)
What you need:
- Dark grey base for the outer corner (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Slate)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- White shimmery eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No. 4)
- Blue shimmery eyeshadow
- Dark blue shimmery eyeshadow
- Dark grey shimmery eyeshadow
- Black liquid or gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
- Red lip liner
- Red lipstick (I mixed a darker one and a lighter one)
If you don’t have a fringe you should also do these really soft and natural brows. They look stunning.
Take care, bye!
If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new scratching post! :)