Here’s a new way how to wear your eyeliner. This week I wanted to show you multicolored liners because I think this looks really good on its one or with a more colorful look. I saw many tutorials on Youtube with a multicolored liner. This tutorial is a more natural look which you can do for work or school, too.
I hope you like this second tutorial and enjoy watching.
What you need:
- Powder or skintone eyeshadow (as Macs Brule)
- Optional: darker skintone eyeshadow
- Optional: yellow eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
- Dark grey or black eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Red liquid eyeliner
- Blue liquid eyeliner
- Natural blush
- Optional: red lipgloss
You can do this with any color you can imagine. :) Have fun.
Take care, bye!
I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)