Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Line it! Dotted Eyeliner


Hey guys,

I started a new series this week, so this post is pretty late, I am sorry. The series will be all about eyeliners and I hope I can show you some fun things you can do with them. I decided to always add a look which I think goes well with the eyeliner, but of course you can create any look with them.

So the first thing that came to my mind was dotted eyeliner. I think many Youtube people do that and I always liked it so much. So here it is. :D

I think it looks best with some colorful or metallic liners but it’s your decision to make. ;)


What you need:
  • Orange base (as a wet orange eyeshadow)
  • Vibrant orange eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Dark brown eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow Nr. 24/26)
  • Matte highlighting eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow Nr.17 )
  • White base for the inner corner (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Peachy shimmery highlighting eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow Nr.5)
  • Mascara
  • First look: Metallic or colorful liquid eyeliner
  • Second look: Black gel or liquid eyeliner
  • Third look: Black gel or liquid liner + metallic or colorful liner
  • Fourth look: Rhinestones or lashes with rhinestones on the lash band
  • Foundation
  • Concealer
  • Powder
  • Bronzer
  • Orange blush
  • Sheer bronzy lipstick (as Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation)
  • Bronzy lipgloss


Let me know whether you like this series and if you do have any requests fell free to ask. :)
                                                                                                                                                               Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam

Take care, bye!



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)

Natural is pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment