I started a new series this week, so this post is pretty late, I am sorry. The series will be all about eyeliners and I hope I can show you some fun things you can do with them. I decided to always add a look which I think goes well with the eyeliner, but of course you can create any look with them.
So the first thing that came to my mind was dotted eyeliner. I think many Youtube people do that and I always liked it so much. So here it is. :D
I think it looks best with some colorful or metallic liners but it’s your decision to make. ;)
What you need:
- Orange base (as a wet orange eyeshadow)
- Vibrant orange eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
- Dark brown eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow Nr. 24/26)
- Matte highlighting eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow Nr.17 )
- White base for the inner corner (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Peachy shimmery highlighting eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow Nr.5)
- First look: Metallic or colorful liquid eyeliner
- Second look: Black gel or liquid eyeliner
- Third look: Black gel or liquid liner + metallic or colorful liner
- Fourth look: Rhinestones or lashes with rhinestones on the lash band
- Orange blush
- Sheer bronzy lipstick (as Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation)
- Bronzy lipgloss
Let me know whether you like this series and if you do have any requests fell free to ask. :)
Take care, bye!
I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)
Natural is pretty.