This week’s liner tutorial is a little different from what is modern and in trend at the moment. Since the 50s it’s basically a winged liner, sometimes in a cat eye shape but always making the eyes look longer and slimmer.
Now doll eyes are not slim and cat like. They are round and huge and cute. To achieve this look you should stay away from your wings and flicks and try to make the middle of your eye look rounder by applying the most product there.
So have fun watching this video! This is the longest intro I ever did!
What you need:
- Dark base color (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Slate)
- Midtone purple eyeshadow (as the one of the Chanel Les 4 Ombres in 08 Vanités)
- Light purple eyeshadow (as the one of the Chanel Les 4 Ombres in 08 Vanités)
- Dark purple eyeshadow (as the one of the Chanel Les 4 Ombres in 08 Vanités)
- Light champagne eyeshadow (as the one of the Chanel Les 4 Ombres in 08 Vanités)
- Matt champagne highlighting eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in Nr. 17)
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Black gel or liquid eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
- Foundation, concealer
- Pink blush
- Pink lipliner (as Nyx Lipliner Pencil in Hot Pink)
- Golden shimmer lipgloss
You can also watch this older video where I did exactly the same thing with another look on another girl. :)
Take care, bye!
If you like kitties, click once, so my cat gets a new scratching post! :)