Sunday, September 18, 2011

Update: My vacation - Zamárdi, Balaton and Budapest, Hungary


Hey guys,

Here are the Hungary things. We were staying 2 weeks and had really nice weather. So I got a little bit tanned, too, which is really nice. ;) We did travel all around the Balaton and did a day trip to Budapest which was really nice. It still reminds me of Vienna a lot but you definitely see that this country doesn’t have as much money as Austria may have to restore the buildings.

Ok, may not be too interesting, so just watch the video with the footage. :D



Have a great time and stay tuned for the first make-up tutorial after my vacation next week. ;)

I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)



1 comment:

  1. Ich besitze kein einziges OCC Produkt :D

    Mit der Review lasse ich mir noch etwas Zeit, da ich feststellen muss, dass jede Nuance anders "tickt".

    schönen Sonntag noch :)

    ReplyDelete