Friday, September 9, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Smurfette


Hey guys,

I saw the picture of Katy Perry as Smurfette. ;) I totally fell in love with the dress. When I applied my blue nail polish, I decided to do this look. I didn’t wanna do the light blue eye as Katy wears it. I went a little darker, but still very shimmery and blue.

I was a big fan of the Smurfs when I was little. But I won’t watch that new movie. Don’t know… I don’t like this kind of animation…


 



What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base
  • White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Light blue eyeshadow as a base color (as Tarte Jewelry Box No. 28)
  • Shimmery light blue eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Medium dark blue eyeshadow (as Catrice Eyeshadow in The Queen Is Amused)
  • Darker blue eyeshadow (as the one of the Estee Lauder Nightwaves Palette)
  • Dark shimmery blue eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Medium shimmery blue eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • White eyeshadow
  • Eyebrow powder
  • Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: False lashes (as Red Cherry lashes No. 47)
  • Concealer
  • Peachy blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Natural lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Natural)
  • Lipgloss
                                                                                                                                                               

Take care, bye!

PS: I will announce the winners as soon as I am back. :)



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment