Another week is passed and I didn’t really do anything. So it’s time to hurry up a bit or you will all get super bored. :D I wanted to start with something easy and quick to get back into it but I am so lazy. I recorded this look a week ago and didn’t upload it for some reason. And I really need to go to my hairdresser, as always. :D
Ok, so this look is like really basic and simple, anybody can do that. It’s a brown smoky eye with purple lips. I wore this for work, but you can do a more wearable lip if it is too much. This is my basic look for autumn when I am just too lazy to do something fancy. I really like it and I love my new golden eyeliner which is by Catrice and was limited edition.
Now enjoy watching and tell me what you think about it.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
- Soft brown eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No. 24)
- Dark brown eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No. 26)
- Brown pigment (as Ponyhütchen Pigment in Dark Chocolate)
- Matt highlight eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No. 17)
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No. 1)
- Optional: golden gel eyeliner (as Catrice C01 Empire behind the sun)
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Purple pink lipstick (OCC lip tars in Katricia, Anime and Divine)
- Contour color (as the one of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
- Peachy blush (as Benefit blush in Georgia)
I hope I will upload stuff more conctantly now. :)
Take care, bye!
I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)