Monday, September 26, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Brown Smoke and Purple Kisses



Hey guys,

Another week is passed and I didn’t really do anything. So it’s time to hurry up a bit or you will all get super bored. :D I wanted to start with something easy and quick to get back into it but I am so lazy. I recorded this look a week ago and didn’t upload it for some reason. And I really need to go to my hairdresser, as always. :D

Ok, so this look is like really basic and simple, anybody can do that. It’s a brown smoky eye with purple lips. I wore this for work, but you can do a more wearable lip if it is too much. This is my basic look for autumn when I am just too lazy to do something fancy. I really like it and I love my new golden eyeliner which is by Catrice and was limited edition.



Now enjoy watching and tell me what you think about it.

What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
  • Soft brown eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No. 24)
  • Dark brown eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No. 26)
  • Brown pigment (as Ponyhütchen Pigment in Dark Chocolate)
  • Matt highlight eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No. 17)
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow in No. 1)
  • Optional: golden gel eyeliner (as Catrice C01 Empire behind the sun)
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Purple pink lipstick (OCC lip tars in Katricia, Anime and Divine)
  • Concealer
  • Contour color (as the one of the Tarte Jewelry Box)
  • Peachy blush (as Benefit blush in Georgia)



I hope I will upload stuff more conctantly now. :)
                                                                                                                                                               

Take care, bye!



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment