Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Harry Potter Girls: Narcissa Malfoy



Hey guys,

Here’s the new look which is the last one of the Harry Potter Series. I found this one and I fell in love with it. It’s Narcissa Malfoy and I think the actress is really pretty. You’ll find the look here:

Basically it’s a green eye with a nice smoked out liner and a little bit of grey in the inner corner. I love the cheeks and lips, too. Soooo, love love love. 



What you need:
  • White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Green eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No. 32)
  • Lighter green eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
  • Grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Blush (as a mixture of Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush, an Yves Saint Laurent blush and Benefit blush in Georgia)
  • Peachy lipstick (Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation)
  • Peachy lipgloss

I hope you’re having an awesome week.

                                                                                                                                                               

Take care, bye!



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment