Here’s the new look which is the last one of the Harry Potter Series. I found this one and I fell in love with it. It’s Narcissa Malfoy and I think the actress is really pretty. You’ll find the look here:
Basically it’s a green eye with a nice smoked out liner and a little bit of grey in the inner corner. I love the cheeks and lips, too. Soooo, love love love.
What you need:
- White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Green eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box Eyeshadow No. 32)
- Lighter green eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Acid Palette)
- Grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean)
- Black eyeshadow
- Blush (as a mixture of Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush, an Yves Saint Laurent blush and Benefit blush in Georgia)
- Peachy lipstick (Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation)
- Peachy lipgloss
I hope you’re having an awesome week.
Take care, bye!
I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)