Sunday, August 21, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Shiseido Autumn n Winter Look



Hey guys,

I try to get back to normal. So here is a new Autumn trend look. This one is older than the last one but I loved it so much. I recorded the video at my boyfriend’s house so it’s a new setting with other light and many background noises. ;)

I love the combination of black and gold and I also fell in love with this hint of blue underneath the brow. The face is quite simple but as you can see in the picture you don’t see much of it. The lips aren’t as dark but this was the closest color I had. You can leave the lips lighter, of course.

I hope you enjoy watching now, and check out the inspiration picture here: http://www.cosmoty.de/news/4074/

 

What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base
  • Dark base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Slate)
  • Golden base (as Kiko Water Eyeshadow in 01 Bright Lemon)
  • Yellow eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I-Divine Acid Palette)
  • Shimmery golden eyeshadow (as the one of the Nyx Jazz Night Palette)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • White eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek I-Divine Acid Palette)
  • Blue eyeshadow (as the lighter one of the Sleek I-Divine Acid Palette and the lighter one of the Nyx Jazz Night Palette)
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer, foundation, powder
  • Natural blush
  • Natural lipliner (as Nyx Lipliner in Natural)
  • Natural lipstick (as Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Carnation)

The model reminds me of snow-white. :D
                                               

Take care, bye!

PS: If you wanna enter the give-away, you have to comment or do something else to enter. Just following is NOT enough. :)



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment