I saw this great video of Kylie Minogue. You can find it if you google In my Arms, which is the song. :D I looove all the make-up looks in this video but this was the one that was wearable but colorful and fun. I just wanted to share it with you and I hope you can see the video, because Youtube thinks that I would have used content which I was not allowed to use… But I didn’t. :D So if there are problems, write me.
I think this look is so cool. It’s a blue eyeliner smudged on a pink base. I’ll put you a screenshot of the video here so you can see. It’s just fun, colorful, super cute. :)
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
- Pink eyeshadow
- Optional: use different shades of pink; I used a 96 eyeshadow palette by Zoeva
- Blue liquid eyeliner (I had a clear liquid eyeliner and a blue pigment - )
- Blue eyeshadow
- Highlighting eyeshadow
- Optional: black eyeliner pencil
- Optional: fill in the brows
- Optional: foundation
- Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
- Pink lipliner (as Nyx Lipliner in Hot Pink)
- Optional: purple shimmer liptick (as Kiko Lipstick in 37)
- Optional: contour color on the nose
I really love the look and I think about doing another one of this video. We’ll see.
Did you hear the cat? :D
Take care, bye!
I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)