Wednesday, August 3, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Kylie Minogue//In my Arms


Hey guys,

I saw this great video of Kylie Minogue. You can find it if you google In my Arms, which is the song. :D I looove all the make-up looks in this video but this was the one that was wearable but colorful and fun. I just wanted to share it with you and I hope you can see the video, because Youtube thinks that I would have used content which I was not allowed to use… But I didn’t. :D So if there are problems, write me.

I think this look is so cool. It’s a blue eyeliner smudged on a pink base. I’ll put you a screenshot of the video here so you can see. It’s just fun, colorful, super cute. :)









What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
  • Pink eyeshadow
  • Optional: use different shades of pink; I used a 96 eyeshadow palette by Zoeva
  • Blue liquid eyeliner (I had a clear liquid eyeliner and a blue pigment - )
  • Blue eyeshadow
  • Highlighting eyeshadow
  • Optional: black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: fill in the brows
  • Concealer
  • Optional: foundation
  • Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Pink lipliner (as Nyx Lipliner in Hot Pink)
  • Optional: purple shimmer liptick (as Kiko Lipstick in 37)
  • Optional: contour color on the nose
                                                                                                                                                               
I really love the look and I think about doing another one of this video. We’ll see.

Did you hear the cat? :D


Take care, bye!



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


1 comment:

  1. im looking for a tutorial using a blue eyeliner and saw this, :) this look is fun! im gonna try this one out tonight!

    ReplyDelete