Sunday, August 28, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Clarins Autumn n Winter Look


Hey guys,

I hope you like this look as much as I do. I could never look so pretty as the model. I don’t know, I just love the clean face and the smudged liner that doesn’t look overdone. It looks so natural and pretty on her.

Here’s the picture: http://www.cosmoty.de/news/4722/

It’s such a lovely look. :)

What you need:
  • Concealer
  • Powder or an skintoned eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Slate)
  • Grey eyeshadow (as the one of the Estee Lauder Nightwaves Palette)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: glittery white eyeshadow
  • Foundation
  • Lip balm or simple lipgloss
  • Natural bronzy blush

I hope you’re all well. :)
                                                                                                                                                               

Take care, bye!

PS: I will announce the winners as soon as I am back. :)



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment