Wednesday, August 10, 2011

To-Go Make-Up: Arabesque Autumn Look


Hey guys,

Here’s the first autumn trend look. I found it on a German webside, so check it out:

I know it’s little early but I loved the look and didn’t want to wait a month to try it. ;) I hope you like it. It’s make-up for the warm type girls. :D I am like more on the cool side but kind of both, luckily. I think this is a pretty look and the colors are gorgeous. :D



What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
  • Green base (I used an eyeliner pencil but be careful, sometimes they set too fast)
  • Light Orange eyeshadow
  • Medium orange eyeshadow
  • Dark orange eyeshadow
  • Green eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Orange blush (I used a mixture of an orange YSL blush and Benefit’s Georgia Blush)
  • Natural warm colored lipstick (as Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation)
  • Natural warm colored lipgloss


Let the sun shine. ;)


Take care, bye!

PS: If you wanna enter the give-away, you have to comment or do something else to enter. Just following is NOT enough. :)



I’d like to have this thing, so please click once. :)

1 comment:

  1. Kann ich sooo nachvollziehen ^.^ es kommt dann auch oft die Frage: "oh nöö... glitzer ich jetzt etwa?".

    ReplyDelete